City & Guilds are offering one lucky 14-19 year old the chance to work with world-class chef Mark Hix for one day in his London restaurant, Tramshed. You can enter here.
The lucky winner will get the chance to cook dishes with Mark Hix and shadow the restaurant’s first-class head chef. To celebrate this fantastic prize we are giving away a copy of Mark Hix’s new book Mark Hix on Baking. In this exciting book, renowned chef Mark Hix applies his characteristic flair to a range of savoury and sweet recipes that reflects his own unique interpretation of baking. To enter for the chance of winning a day with Mark Hix, please see the City & Guilds facebook page to enter.
City & Guilds is the UK’s leading awarding organisation for work-based qualifications. It offers more than 500 qualifications through 8500 colleges and training providers in 81 countries worldwide.
For those of you who are a tad too old to qualify or whose children are too young or old to enter, you can always win a copy of Mark Hix on Baking right here on Greedy Gourmet. Everything you need to enter you will find below. Got it? Good luck!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.
This is a sponsored post.