Want to know a little secret?
I give away 90% of cookbooks I receive. Sure, I can see the appeal of having shelves stuffed with colourful cookbooks but I honestly wouldn’t use many of them. What about the other 10%? There’s some mystical appeal that regional cookbooks hold for me. The allure of far away places never cease to capture my immediate attention and the traditional recipes are part of history particular to the region or country. There, now you know what you’ll find in my bookcase!
As for Sicily – boy, this one’s a keeper. Great photography, thorough descriptions of ingredients plentiful in Sicily, some history and of course dozens of recipes. You wouldn’t expect anything less of the authors of the The Silver Spoon!
Now one lucky Greedy Gourmet reader has a chance to win a copy. Just follow the instructions below.
Want to enter more competitions? Check out the Giveaways page!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.