Giveaway #104: One Copy of Sicily

Want to know a little secret?

Sicily Cookbook Giveaway

I give away 90% of cookbooks I receive. Sure, I can see the appeal of having shelves stuffed with colourful cookbooks but I honestly wouldn’t use many of them. What about the other 10%? There’s some mystical appeal that regional cookbooks hold for me. The allure of far away places never cease to capture my immediate attention and the traditional recipes are part of history particular to the region or country. There, now you know what you’ll find in my bookcase!

As for Sicily – boy, this one’s a keeper. Great photography, thorough descriptions of ingredients plentiful in Sicily, some history and of course dozens of recipes. You wouldn’t expect anything less of the authors of the The Silver Spoon!

Now one lucky Greedy Gourmet reader has a chance to win a copy. Just follow the instructions below.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Want to enter more competitions? Check out the Giveaways page!

Help
  • Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
  • If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
  • Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
  • Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
  • Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
  • If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.

Become A Greedy Gourmet

Join thousands of hungry readers who keep coming back for more. Whether you're a passionate cook or rather prefer to travel and try out restaurants, there is a newsletter for you - just take your pick. Or subscribe to both!

We respect your email privacy

Powered by AWeber Autoresponder

Comments

  1. Regena Fickes says

    This one sounds wonderful! I would love to own it! I have several regional cookbooks, and while I cannot find all the ingredients locally; I love to hunt out acceptable local alternatives. Thank you for the chance to own this one.

  2. Pamela says

    My favourite type of cookbook is one that does not assume any prior knowledge of, or skill in, cooking!

  3. Maya Russell says

    My favourite type of cookbook entails easy to follow recipes for family meals – casseroles etc.

  4. Mia says

    I love a cookbook that is easy to follow, that takes me through a recipe step by step with pictures of the finished dish.

  5. Ruth Dunkin says

    My favourite cookbook is one by Mary Berry that gives a huge range of dishes so when I’d stuck for ideas for the weekly menu I know I can dip in and always find something whether it is an ‘old friend’ or something new!

  6. Christine Sunter says

    Favourite type of cookbook is one with clear instructions and a good picture so I know what it should look like when finished!

  7. Christine Lockley says

    My fave type of cookbook is one thats easy to follow, great pics (so I know what it should look like) and that gives hints and tips along the way such as alternatives, different things to try.

    Thanks for the chance to win x

  8. Alexis says

    I have a variety of cookbooks most of them are the chefs ive watched on tv, like James Martin. His is one of my most used, i’ve got a sweet tooth and do a lot of baking, cakes, bisuits and bread, although i do have a very old Bero book that i love and use

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>