Food and wine go together like summer and sunshine (not sure if that’s the case for the Great British summer). Food and dating is another indubitable pairing. Whether you enjoy a candlelit dinner at home or test the new restaurant in town, there is no denying that eating with your significant other still remains to be one of the most romantic date night activities.
Unfortunately, many people are intimidated at the thought of matching the right bottle to their favourite dish. Well look no further, as eHarmony has produced an episode for their ‘Great Date Handbook’ series solely on how to choose the perfect wine to accompany your meal.
Thinking of eating seafood? Steak? Or a simple yet always satisfying spaghetti Bolognese? Jane Parkinson, a wine journalist and critic shares her tips in the video below.
To celebrate the video, our friends at eHarmony UK are kindly giving away a Connoisseur’s Collection (12x75cl bottles, worth almost £120) and a free 3 month membership to their dating services (completely transferable if you are happily committed!) to one lucky Greedy Gourmet reader.
To follow the Great Date Handbook series click here to check out eHarmony’s newly launched YouTube channel!
Want to enter more competitions? Check out the Giveaways page!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.