Summer is gone and since there’s now a chill in the air it’s the perfect time for pie!
There’s something very alluring pie from the first airy and flaky bite to the last dribble of delicious sauce. Sweet or savoury, pie makes my heart skip a beat. If you’re like me, you’ll love Pie by Dean Brettchneider. Here are a few recipes that got my saliva glands going:
- Steak, Caramelised Onions and Red Pepper Mustard Pies
- Chicken, Sweet Potato and Stilton Pot Pies
- Gooey Leek, Potato and Vintage Cheddar Pie
- Lamb, Harissa and Almond Sausage Rolls
- Pecan Praline and Chocolate Tart
- Caramel Macadmia Oaty Tart
Two lucky readers can win a copy of Pie. Entering is easy, just follow the instructions below.
Want to enter more competitions? Check out the Giveaways page!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.