Summer is gone and since there’s now a chill in the air it’s the perfect time for pie!
Well done to Richard Hicks and Claire Davies who won a copy each.
There’s something very alluring pie from the first airy and flaky bite to the last dribble of delicious sauce. Sweet or savoury, pie makes my heart skip a beat. If you’re like me, you’ll love Pie by Dean Brettchneider. Here are a few recipes that got my saliva glands going:
- Steak, Caramelised Onions and Red Pepper Mustard Pies
- Chicken, Sweet Potato and Stilton Pot Pies
- Gooey Leek, Potato and Vintage Cheddar Pie
- Lamb, Harissa and Almond Sausage Rolls
- Pecan Praline and Chocolate Tart
- Caramel Macadmia Oaty Tart
Two lucky readers can win a copy of Pie. Entering is easy, just follow the instructions below.
Want to enter more competitions? Check out the Giveaways page!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.