Who wants some cake?
World’s Best Cakes is a stunning book to be had. Your head will be brimming with ideas after you’ve browsed through the 250 recipes in this book with mouthwatering photography.
Some recipes have been contributed by famous chefs but what I especially liked about this book was that it contains regional cuisine’s classic baked goods as well, from the Middle East to China.
- Devil’s Food Cake
- Green Tea Pound Cake
- Greek Coconut Cake
- Tarte Tatin
One lucky readers can win a copy of World’s Best Cakes. Entering is easy, just follow the instructions below.
Want to enter more competitions? Check out the Giveaways page!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.