If you love all things cute and small, you’ll adore Treat Petite.
Each of these 42 different types of treats, created by Fiona Pearce and published by Ivy Press, are no bigger than a mouthful. What I especially like is that with every recipe a photo is provided of the actual size of the baked good, which is very handy in giving you an idea of what you should be aiming for. They will be showstoppers at any afternoon tea party you arrange with your friends.
Here are the recipes that caught my eye:
- Pomegranate-Honey Pavlova
- Salted Brownies with Salted Caramel Frosting
- Baked Raspberry Tartlets
- Tiered Biscuit Towers
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes
Two lucky readers can win a copy of Treat Petite. Entering is easy, just follow the instructions below.
Want to enter more competitions? Check out the Giveaways page!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.