Most of us are probably thinking about summer holidays coming up, dreaming of beach holidays and catching rays of sun.
One popular destination is Sardinia and thus far I’ve only heard good things about it. As much as I’d like to visit, it simply isn’t possible at the moment and I have to live vicariously through books, such as A Sardinian Cookbook. The photography is beautiful and the dishes are simple, in line with rustic Italian cooking. Here are some items that caught my eye:
- Zucchini fritters with Mint and Pecorino
- Deep-fried stuffed Zucchini Flowers
- Bream cooked over the coals
- Sardinian Seafood Soup/li>
- Panna Cotta with Honeycomb Sauce
Two lucky readers can win a copy of A Sardinian Cookbook. Entering is easy, just follow the instructions below.
Want to enter more competitions? Check out the Giveaways page!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.