Right now, when anyone mentions Syria everyone thinks of its people fleeing its mess of a country.
Yet this country has more to offer. Have you ever tried its food? Just browsing through Almond Bar makes me want to run into the kitchen and start cooking. The book starts off with a range of dips that are perfect for the warm weather we are experiencing at the moment. Here are a few: Baba Ghanoush (Smoked Aubergine Dip), Na-na Wa Jorz (Mint & Walnut Sauce), Shawandar (Beetroot Dip) and Muhammara (Chargrilled Pepper Walnut & Pomegranate Dip). My favourite is the Avatamar (Creamy Date & Avocado Dip), a combination I’ve never come across before!
If you got excited by the mention of these dishes as much as I have then just sign up using the form below for a chance to stand a win a copy of Almond Bar. Entering is easy, just follow the instructions below.
Want to enter more competitions? Check out the Giveaways page!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.