Love Turkey? Then you’ll love this book!
Aegean Flavours takes you on a little tour around Turkey’s Aegean region, showing places on the map and discusses its local market, culture and people. Chef and owner of Lokanta Maya and Gram, Didem Senol Tiryakioglu’s passion is tangible and her food combinations are unique and exciting. Here are some examples:
- White cherry and coriander jam
- Pine nut and minced meat borek
- Cauliflower soup and caramelised pear
- Ice cream with dates and cognac
- Aubergine Salad with Tahini
- Hot-smoked lamb loins
Intrigued? One lucky reader can win a copy of Aegean Flavours. Entering is easy, just follow the instructions below.
Want to enter more competitions? Check out the Giveaways page!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.