If you’re not going anywhere this summer holiday, you can console yourself with this book, Nina St Tropez.
This is not your typical French cuisine book – it’s written by Londoner, Nina Parker, a professional chef and francophile. You won’t find the well-trodden recipes such as Onion Soup, Duck Confit or some Pâté in this book; not that there is anything wrong with any of them. Instead you’ll get sucked in by the weather and atmosphere by beautiful photos of sunny St Tropez, transporting you to the South of France. Since it’s located in the Provence region, most of the recipes hail from there. Here are some examples of what you will find in the book:
- Artichoke Hearts in Olive Oil
- Asparagus and Green Beans with Toasted Walnuts and Vinaigrette
- Crab Salad with Avocado, Tomato and Coriander Salad
- Vanilla and Orange Blossom Marshmallows
- St Tropez Tart
- Fennel, Carrot and nutmeg Gratin
Want some? Two lucky readers can win a copy of Aegean Flavours. Entering is easy, just follow the instructions below.
Want to enter more competitions? Check out the Giveaways page!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.