Does your life contain enough Spice?
Mine certainly doesn’t and that why I’m very excited about this week’s giveaway because Dhruv Baker, winner of MasterChef 2010, has written an excellent book on the subject. So many recipes caught my eye but here are the highlights:
- Butternut Squash with Red Onion, Feta & Coriander
- Malabar Prawn Curry
- The Best Spare Ribs Ever
- Sherry Braised Chicken Livers with Almonds and Paprika
- Miso & Ginger Glazed Aubergine
- Cinnamon & Star Anise Hot Chocolate
Allured? Two lucky readers can win a copy of Spice. Entering is easy, just follow the instructions below.
Want to enter more competitions? Check out the Giveaways page!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.