Who on this planet doesn’t like French food?
What a beautiful French Kitchen: Classic Recipes for Home Cooks by Serge Dansereau is. The quintessential recipes are easy to understand and the photography so stunning that I just want screw the diet I’m on and run into the kitchen to start making some of the delectable looking dishes such as:
- Chicken Liver Parfait
- Caramelised Tomato and Spring Onion Tart Tatin
- Steak Diane with Cream and Brandy
- Chocolate Croissant Pudding
I give away a lot of cookbooks I receive but this one is definitely a keeper!
Everything you need to enter you will find below. Got it? Good luck!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.
This is a sponsored post.