When was the last time you made your own sausages?
Never? Then it’s high time you start making your own because once you tasted it you’ll never want shop-bought ones again. Plenty of other topics are covered by this educational cookbook – Country Cook’s Kitchen: Traditional culinary skills, from breadmaking and dairy to preserving and curing – e.g. how to make your own butter, yogurt and smoke your own fish. Some recipes that intrigue:
- Clotted Cream Fudge
- Raspberry Ripple Parfait
- Sloe Jelly
- Bottled Clementines
- Preserved Lemons
Everything you need to enter you will find below. Got it? Good luck!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.
This is a sponsored post.