London Restaurant Festival is designed to acknowledge London’s diverse range of restaurants and showcases thousands of unique festival menus from the capital’s top chefs.
This year London Restaurant Festival is set to be bigger and better than ever and one of the landmark events during the capital’s culinary celebration is ‘Kitchen Influentials’.
Taking place on Sunday 7th October, and created exclusively for American Express Cardmembers, Kitchen Influentials will see renowned chefs including Bruno Loubet, Mark Hix, Sam and Sam Clark and Philip Howard cook Sunday lunch in a unique pairing. From a protégé that has gone on to take the cookery world by storm to a close friend or mentor that has inspired the chef and ultimately influenced their career, Kitchen Influentials will see these pairings reunited for this one-off event.
Preparing a menu that reflects their time working together, informed by shared passions for ingredients or techniques, the event aims to demonstrate the fascinating network of influence between the chefs and showcases the best of what the capital’s kitchens can create.
To celebrate this mouth-watering event, Greedy Gourmet has teamed up with American Express to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a table for four at Moro for the Kitchen Influentials event.
The winner and their guests will enjoy a Sunday lunch prepared by Moro and his protégé Jacob Kennedy. The creative duo will prepare and serve a special collaborative menu, which will showcase their respective genius and reflect their personal styles of cooking.
As part of the service delivered to Cardmembers, American Express handpicks the very best in dining, arts and entertainment. From giving you a sneak peek behind the scenes to offering money can’t buy experiences, American Express goes that extra mile to deliver inspiring and memorable events. For more information visit http://www.amex.co.uk/potential, or follow @AmexUK on Twitter.
American Express is also running a foursquare offer throughout London Restaurant Festival, offering Cardmembers a £10 statement credit when they spend £10 using their synced Card at one of the participating restaurants. Cardmembers will have the choice of redeeming the offer at any of the 500 participating venues that are featured on the London Restaurant Festival website. The offer is valid on the first qualifying transaction made with a synced Card. To take advantage of such fantastic opportunities, sync your card at: http://www.londonrestaurantfestival.com/americanexpress/foursquare/
Everything you need to enter you will find below. Got it? Good luck!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize includes a lunch for four at Moro as part of the American Express Kitchen Influentials event on Sunday 7th October 2012.
- Lunch will be served between 12.30 – 3.30.
- £100 worth of drinks will be pre-paid in advance for the table of four. Please bring ID for purchasing alcoholic drinks.
- Accommodation and travel are NOT included.
- The prize is non refundable and non-transferable. There is no cash alternative.
- Standard publication Terms and Conditions apply.
This is a sponsored post.