Norwegian salmon is a mouth-watering fish with a fresh, smooth, rich flavour and a soft, red flesh and defined flakes; perfect for dining al fresco this summer. Turning a delicate pink colour when cooked, Norwegian salmon is deliciously sweet and its succulent flakes fall away easily when cooked making it an ideal key ingredient for any summer meal.
Norway’s cold, clear waters are home to an abundance of this favourite fish. In year-round supply and enjoyed in over 100 countries worldwide, so there is really no reason not to pop a pack or two of Norwegian salmon in your shopping basket this summer.
Look for the NORGE logo on pre-packed Norwegian salmon in Morrisons throughout July and August 2014.
As for the Greedy Gourmet giveaway, one lucky reader can win a £50 Morrisons voucher plus a copy of Signe Johansen cookbook, Scandilicious: Secrets of Scandinavian Cooking. Entering is easy, just follow the instructions below.
Want to enter more competitions? Check out the Giveaways page!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.