Burgers these days are extremely trendy.
From street food vendors to trendy restaurants in London’s Soho, you simply can’t miss them. It’s all thanks to the recession when people decided to tighten their belts and started eating more cheap food than they did before. With the burger boom came some fantastic offerings but ironically most of them come at a price. Surely, it would be much cheaper to make these artisan burgers at home? This is where Paul Gayler’s book, aptly called Burgers, come in. Just these few make my mouth water:
- Roquefort Burger
- Tandoori Lamb Burger with Mint Sambal and Kachumbar Piccalilli
- Lebanese Kibbeh Burger with Smoked Chili and White Bean Hummus
- Walnut Courgette and Millet Burger with Lemon Mint Labna and Smoky Tomato and Pepper Relish
Drooling? Two lucky readers can win a copy of Burgers. Entering is easy, just follow the instructions below.
Want to enter more competitions? Check out the Giveaways page!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.