Bread. The daily staple for millions around the globe.
There’s so much more to bread than the stacks and stacks of standard loaves in the shop though. I have often heard people say how therapeutic bread baking is, so if you need cheering up why not get into baking? Bread, published by Jacqui Small, is a fantastic book which teaches you the principle of baking at the beginning of the book and then inspires you with recipes originating from near and far.
Want some? One lucky reader can win a copy of Bread. Entering is easy, just follow the instructions below.
Want to enter more competitions? Check out the Giveaways page!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.