Bacon. Need I say more?
Bacon lovers rejoice! Jacqui Small has published a cookbook all about bacon, aptly called Bacon. Drool worthy photos of stunning recipes, you’ll want to get stuck in the kitchen in no time. Here are a few of the many that caught my eye:
- Maple Bacon Twists
- Alsatian Tart
- Bacon Mayonnaise
- Crab, Bacon & Corn Chowder
- Bacon Jam
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Dates
- Candied Bacon
Want some? One lucky reader can win a copy of Bacon. Entering is easy, just follow the instructions below.
Want to enter more competitions? Check out the Giveaways page!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.