Have you ever wondered which foods are good and bad for your teeth?
By now we know sugar causes cavities and no, chewing ice is simply not a good idea. Do plenty of the former and you’ll end in the dental chair more than you would have liked. Toothpick is the UK leading online dentists aggregator where you can find a dentist from their 3,500 NHS and private practices in the UK. You can search and book for free an appointment to the closest, and best rated practices and doctors in the UK, based on over 10K customer reviews and ratings.
Thanks to Toothpick for being our sponsor this week and giving away a fabulous dental care hamper, worth over £80. Here are its contents:
- 1 x Sensodyme Daily Protection Flouride Toothpaste
- 1 x Colgate Advanced Freshening Flouride Toothpaste
- 1 x Sensodyne Whitening Flouride Toothpaste
- 1 x Colgate MaxWhite Flouride Toothpaste
- 1 x OralB Pro-Expert Premium Toothbrush
- 1 x OralB Satin Tape Dental Floss
- 1 x Periproducts Denti-Brush Wire-Free Interdental Brushes
- 1 x OralB Tongue Cleaner
- 1 x Sensodyne Pronamel Daily Mouthwash
- 1 x Boots Smile Breath Spray
- 1 x Boots Travel Case for Toothbrush
- 1 x Peppersmith SugarFree Treats Surprise Box
- 1 x Peppersmith Fresh Mints Xylitol Chewing Gum
Want a sparkly smile? One lucky reader stands a chance to win this awesome prize. Entering is easy, just follow the instructions below.
Want to enter more competitions? Check out the Giveaways page!
- Here you can find a tutorial how to enter with Rafflecopter.
- If your form is not showing, try refreshing the page.
- Complete the form, otherwise your entries will not count.
- Make sure the mandatory entries (e.g. leave a blog comment) are completed first.
- Don’t forget to come back daily for extra entries via Twitter.
- If you’re viewing this post by email, please come to the actual webpage to enter.
P.S. This is a sponsored post.