- 2 turkey fillets
- cajun spice
- 1 large mango or 2 smaller ones
- 4 tortilla wraps
- salad leaves
- Sprinkle the fillets with Cajun seasoning – as much as you prefer.
- Heat the butter in a large, heavy frying pan. Add the turkey and fry gently for 5 minutes. Turn it over and fry for about another 5 minutes or until cooked. Place on the chopping board and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel the mango and cut into long wedges.
- Thinly slice the turkey. All ingredients are now ready, you just need to put them all together.
- Warm the tortilla. In the centre smear 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise along where you are going to put the filling. Place the leaves on top of the mayonnaise, then the turkey and mango. Fold to make a wrap, slice the wrap in half and serve straight away. Repeat the process to make the other wraps.
- Take care when frying the meat. High heats cause the Cajun spice to blacken and basically burn the meat.
- If you’re lucky enough to own a barbecue, grill the meat on there.
- Chicken can be used instead of turkey.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 294
- Sugar: 7.5 g
- Sodium: 454 mg
- Fat: 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 36.6 g
- Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 21 g
- Cholesterol: 4 mg