Sous vide lamb shoulder is so elegant! Refine a lamb shoulder recipe with the sous vide cooking technique. Nobody can resist tender & juicy lamb shoulder.
- 1kg (2lbs) shoulder of lamb, deboned and rolled
- 15ml (1 tbsp) garlic powder
- 15ml (1 tbsp) onion salt
- 2 rosemary springs
- Rub the lamb all over with the garlic powder and onion salt.
- Vacuum seal the meat and rosemary in a plastic pouch.
- Place the Joule in a large pot filled with water.
- Using the Joule app on your mobile phone, set the Joule to keep the water heated at 70°C (160°F) for 24 hours.
- When the water has reached the correct temperature, submerge the pouch in the water.
- After the cooking time has transpired, remove the pouch.
- Drain the juices in a gravy boat and carve the meat.
- Serve immediately with the juices.
- There is a marker on the Joule to indicate the maximum amount of water allowed. Adhere to it!
- You can tinker with the juice produced while cooking by adding other ingredients but it tastes lovely as is!
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: French
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 301
- Sodium: 665 mg
- Fat: 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 6.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Protein: 35.1 g
- Cholesterol: 123 mg