Making cinnamon bundt cake is really a piece of cake. It calls for a cinnamon cake vanilla batter and of course is decorated with a creamy cake frosting.
- 180g (¾ cup) butter, at room temperature
- 96g (¾ cup) caster sugar
- 5ml (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 185g (1¼ cups) self-raising flour
- 40g (¼ cup) plain flour
- 10ml (2 tsp) ground cinnamon
- 125ml (½ cup) milk
- 200g (7 oz) white chocolate, melted
- 20 pecan nuts, peeled and crushed
- Berries, for garnishing
- Double cream, for drizzling [optional]
- Preheat oven to 170°C/340°F/gas mark 3.
- Lightly grease a bundt baking pan with butter.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla together until pale and creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift flours and cinnamon together.
- Alternating between the flour and milk, gently fold them into the egg mixture.
- Spoon the batter into the pan and flatten the surface.
- Bake for 1 hour or until skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for at least 15 minutes, then carefully turn out onto a wire rack.
- Drizzle with white chocolate, sprinkle with pecans and decorate with berries. Drizzle with cream!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: English
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 493
- Sugar: 29.1 g
- Sodium: 176 mg
- Fat: 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 17.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 48.6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 6.5 g
- Cholesterol: 98 mg