If you have a sweet tooth this is the recipe for you. These delectable Kinder Bueno Brownies won’t last a day.
- 200g (7oz) butter
- 300g (10½oz) dark chocolate
- 5 large eggs
- 400g (14oz) caster sugar
- 50g (1⅔oz) cocoa powder, sifted
- 150g (5⅓oz) flour, sifted
- 250g (9oz) Kinder chocolate
- 250g (9oz) Kinder Bueno bars
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / fan 160°C / gas mark 4.
- Place the butter and dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl and zap it in the microwave in 10 second stints, stirring between heat cycles until everything is melted. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Whisk the eggs and caster sugar for around 5 minutes or until the mixture has doubled in volume and is pale in colour.
- Pour the cooled melted chocolate liquid to the egg mixture and fold systematically until well incorporated.
- Gently fold the cocoa powder and flour into the mixture. Try to preserve as much of the air as possible.
- Break the Kinder chocolate and Kinder Bueno bars into pieces. Reserve a few Kinder Bueno pieces to decorate the brownie on top.
- Fold the chocolate pieces into the batter, then tip everything into a lined 33 x 23 x 5 cm (9 x 13 x 2in) baking tin. Using a spatula, even the batter out to an even layer, then decorate with the remaining Kinder Bueno pieces.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes, or when a hardened crust has formed around the edges and the center has a slight jiggle. The top of your brownie should be matte and no longer shiny, at which point you should also see a thin film formed on the top of your brownies that have cracked.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down completely. Cut into 24 squares and serve however you like, whether it be straight or with accompaniments such as ice cream. Enjoy!
- Alternatively, to melt the butter and chocolate, you can place the bowl over a pan of boiling water and stir to accomplish the job.
- For best results, use a stand mixer to get the whisking done in no time. In second place, an electric hand mixer can be used.
- Store the brownies within a sealed container. It should last up to a week.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: British
Keywords: kinder bueno brownies, kinder bueno recipe, kinder bueno dessert, kinder recipe