- 4 x 110g sea bass fillets
- 15ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 2 avocados, peeled and chopped
- ½ cucumber, washed and julienned
- 2 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 15ml (1 tbsp) sesame oil
- 30ml (2 tbsp) light soy sauce
- 60ml (4 tbsp) caster sugar
- 45ml (3 tbsp) rice wine vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 30ml (2 tbsp) coriander leaves, washed and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Place the sea bass on baking paper on a baking tray, rub them with a bit of olive oil and season to taste.
- Slice the avocado, cucumber and carrots to your preference and mix everything in a bowl.
- Place the fish tray in the preheated oven for 5-7 minutes.
- For the sauce, gently fry the garlic in sesame oil. Add the soy sauce, sugar, vinegar lime zest and juice.
- Let the sauce bubble and then pass it through a sieve.
- Divide the salad between 4 plates. Place the sea bass on top and drizzle with the sauce. Enjoy!
- Any white fish will do in this recipe, such as cod and haddock.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 567
- Sugar: 17.5 g
- Sodium: 1204 mg
- Fat: 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 40.6 g
- Fiber: 8.9 g
- Protein: 26.8 g