- 60ml (¼ cup) lime juice
- 30ml (2 tbsp) fish sauce
- 30ml (2 tbsp) sweet chili sauce
- 10ml (2 tsp) sugar
- 5ml (1 tsp) sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 8 spring onions
- 15ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 4 tuna steaks, weighing about 140g (5 oz) each
- 240g (8 oz) dried egg noodles
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- lime slices, to garnish
- To make the sauce for the noodles, place the lime juice, fish sauce, chili sauce and sugar in a small bowl and mix together.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, then add the tuna steaks and cook over high heat for 2 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer the steaks to a warm plate, cover and keep warm.
- Place the noodles in a large saucepan of lightly salted, rapidly boiling water and return to the boil. Cook for 4 minutes, or until the noodles are tender. Drain well.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large frying pan. Add the spring onion and garlic and fry for a few minutes. Add the noodles and sauce to the pan and stir well to make sure the noodles get covered with the lovely sauce.
- Either cut the tuna into even cubes or slice it.
- When the noodles have been heated through place them on serving plates and top with the tuna and mango. Garnish with lime slices and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 295
- Sodium: 720 mg
- Fat: 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 39.6 g
- Fiber: 2.3 g
- Protein: 12.5 g
- Cholesterol: 85 mg