- 60ml (4 tbsp) Lee Kum Kee Double Deluxe Soy Sauce
- 30ml (2 tbsp) caster sugar
- 30ml (2 tbsp) mirin
- 15ml (1 tbsp) oil
- 10cm (4in) ginger, peeled and julienned
- 20 shell-on prawns, cleaned
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, caster sugar and mirin together. Set aside.
- Heat the wok and fry the ginger for 2 minutes.
- Add the prawns in a single layer and cook until the prawns’ edges start turning pink.
- Turn the prawns around with tongs and pour the sauce mixture in.
- Cook until the prawns turn all pink and are cooked through.
- Serve immediately with egg fried rice and greens.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 674
- Sugar: 76.4 g
- Sodium: 31932 mg
- Fat: 10.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 90.5 g
- Protein: 63 g