Grilled bonito is a healthy recipe that uses Atlantic bonito fish. If you’ve just fished and don’t know how to cook bonito, then here’s your answer!
- 1 whole Atlantic bonito, cleaned and gutted
- 30ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 green chilli, washed and finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Butterfly the fish.
- Brush the flesh with the oil and grill on the barbecue or under the grill for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Mix the garlic, chilli and lime and sprinkle on the fish.
- Serve immediately with a fresh salad and new potatoes.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Spanish
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 203
- Sugar: 1.1 g
- Sodium: 598 mg
- Fat: 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.1 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 8.6 g
Keywords: bonito fish, bonito recipes, how to cook bonito