- 30ml (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 30ml (2 tbsp) curry powder
- 8 lamb chump chops
- 8 apricots, washed and halved
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix the oil and curry powder in a cup until blended.
- Place the lamb chops in a tray in a single layer and rub the curry on both sides of each chop.
- Leave to marinade at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Grill the apricots on the side and barbecue the lamb chops until medium or well done.
- Season to taste and serve with sprigs of mint and dollops of yogurt.
- Notes To avoid risking food poisoning, it’s advisable to use a cooking thermometer to ascertain whether meat is cooked correctly. In the case of lamb, for medium the internal temperature should be 140-150°F (60-66°C) and well done 150-165°F (66-74°C).
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 424
- Sugar: 6.4 g
- Sodium: 67 mg
- Fat: 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 12.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 9.5 g
- Fiber: 2.4 g
- Protein: 20.3 g
- Cholesterol: 80 mg