This Hummus Sandwich is crammed with beetroot hummus, avocado slices, spinach and pickled cucumber. A great vegan lunch or brunch.
- 2 bagels, halved
- 15g (½ cup) spinach leaves, washed
- 150g (½ cup) hummus
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cucumber, washed and sliced
- Place the spinach on the bottom half of the bagels.
- Spoon hummus on top, then the cucumber slices.
- Place the avocado slices on top and close the sandwich with the top bagel half.
- Repeat and enjoy!
- Feel free to play with the ratios and different fillings.
- You can play with different types of hummus in the sandwich. In this case I used beetroot hummus.
- If you have the time and want to take this sandwich to the next level, make your own pickled cucumber and use it instead of a plain one.
- Any type of bread will do, using a bagel just changed things up a bit.
- Category: Sandwiches
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: hummus sandwich, vegan sandwiches, vegetarian sandwich recipe, beetroot hummus sandwich, avocado hummus sandwich