Exciting news! Actually I prefer not to make any promises but soon I’ll start working on a new design for Greedy Gourmet which I think is going to look a lot spiffier and sexier than ever. One of the new features I’m looking at is for you to be able to save/print a recipe. If you guys have any other suggestions on how to improve the site, please let me know!
You might also have noticed that I’ve been lazy in the kitchen lately. On hot summer evenings the last thing I want to do is stand in front of a hot stove. So this wrap is quite apt for the hot spells we have been experiencing. See below for interesting mayo additions.
Lastly, a few weeks ago I promised some new photos of me. Here you go. What a relief it was to cut off all my hair!
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 5ml (1 tsp) mayonnaise
- 30g (1oz) salad leaves, washed
- 60g (2oz) cooked salmon, flaked
- 100g (3oz) avocado, peeled and sliced
- Warm the tortilla.
- Smear the mayonnaise down the centre of the tortilla, where you are going to put the filling.
- Place the leaves on top of the mayonnaise, then the salmon and the avocado.
- Fold to make a wrap, slice the wrap in half and serve straight away.
- Repeat the process to make the other wraps.
- Mayonnaise on its own can be pretty boring, so why not spruce it up a bit with one of these ingredients? Here are some suggestions:
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 314
- Sodium: 189 mg
- Fat: 30.75 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.45 g
- Fiber: 3.35 g
- Protein: 6.45 g
- Cholesterol: 22 mg