- 1 tortilla wrap
- 5ml (1 tsp) mayonnaise
- 30g (1oz) salad leaves, washed
- 60g (2oz) cooked salmon, flaked
- 100g (3oz) avocado, peeled and sliced
- Warm the tortilla.
- Smear the mayonnaise down the centre of the tortilla, where you are going to put the filling.
- Place the leaves on top of the mayonnaise, then the salmon and the avocado.
- Fold to make a wrap, slice the wrap in half and serve straight away.
- Repeat the process to make the other wraps.
- Mayonnaise on its own can be pretty boring, so why not spruce it up a bit with one of these ingredients? Here are some suggestions:
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 314
- Sodium: 189 mg
- Fat: 30.75 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.45 g
- Fiber: 3.35 g
- Protein: 6.45 g
- Cholesterol: 22 mg