- 20 Brussels sprouts, washed and trimmed
- 30ml (2 tbsp) butter
- 30ml (2 tbsp) grated Parmesan cheese
- Boil the Brussels sprouts in lightly salted water for 5 minutes, until barely tender. Drain well and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Melt the oil in a frying pan and sauté the sprouts until golden.
- Remove the sprouts with a slotted spoon and allow to drain on kitchen paper. Place in a bowl and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
- If you prefer to not to cook with butter use an oil of your choice.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 2.5 g
- Sodium: 142 mg
- Fat: 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.8 g
- Fiber: 3.7 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 21 mg