- 4 sweetcorn cobs, peeled and cleaned
- 20ml (4 tsp) butter, melted
- Salt and pepper
- 90g (3oz) feta cheese, crumbled
- 5ml (1 tsp) dried chilli powder
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Brush the sweetcorn cobs with the melted butter.
- Place the sweet corn on the barbecue or under the grill and cook for about 10 minutes, turning them constantly before they char.
- Remove the cobs from the heat and sprinkle with cheese, chilli and coriander. Serve immediately as a side dish.
- You don’t need to melt the butter but it would go further than its smeared counterpart, thus making it less calorific.
- I prefer my sweet corn with a crunch but if you prefer it completely cooked then cook for longer according to your preference.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 129
- Sodium: 279 mg
- Fat: 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.9 g
- Protein: 4.5 g
- Cholesterol: 30 mg