These mars bar cakes, also known as mars bar crispies are the next-level! They combine three main items, mars bars, chocolate and rice krispies. Enjoy!
- 300g (10½ oz) Mars bars
- 50g (2 oz) butter
- 150g (4 cups) Kellogg’s Rice Krispies
- 200g (7 oz) milk chocolate, melted
- Melt the butter and Mars bars in a pot and stir until smooth.
- Pour in the Rice Krispies and stir until everything is completely covered by the chocolate sauce.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 20cm (12in) baking dish and flatten with a spatula or potato masher.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl in the microwave, by giving it quick 20 second zaps and stirring until everything is melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the Rice Krispie tray and smoothen the surface.
- Place the tray in the fridge to set.
- When the dessert has set, leave for 10 minutes before slicing into squares.
Feeling extra naughty? If you have extra Mars Bars lying around, slice them up thinly and layer them on top of the melted chocolate!
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 172
- Sugar: 17.2 g
- Sodium: 92 mg
- Fat: 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 23.4 g
- Protein: 1.8 g
- Cholesterol: 9 mg