- 50g (2oz) cooked chestnuts
- 25g (1oz) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1½ handfuls of fresh parsley
- 60ml (4tbsp) rapeseed oil
- 200g (7oz) smoked lardons
- 250g (8oz) mushrooms
- 250g (8oz) Riso Gallo gluten-free spaghetti
- Place the chestnuts, cheese, garlic and parsley in a food processor and pulse until the mixture has a crumbly consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and stir in the oil. Set aside.
- Fry the lardons in a pan and stir them around until cooked and browned.
- Put the lardons aside but retain the fats released and fry the mushrooms in it until cooked.
- Keep the mushrooms and bacon warm while cooking the spaghetti for 8 minutes.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked and drained, stir in the pesto, then mix in the bacon and mushrooms.
- Divide into 4 portions and sprinkle with extra parmesan cheese.
- Cuisine: Cuisine
- Calories: 562
- Sugar: Sugars
- Sodium: 592 mg
- Fat: 29 g
- Carbohydrates: 57 g
- Fiber: Dietary Fiber
- Protein: 16.9 g
- Cholesterol: 5 mg