- 300g (10oz) goat’s cheese
- 100g (3oz) pecan nuts, crushed
- handful of chives, finely sliced
- 10 Nergi/kiwiberries, halved
- Mix the pecans and chives together and flatten out on a plate.
- Crumble the goat’s cheese.
- Roll the goat’s cheese into 3cm balls then cover them with the pecan mixture.
- Thread half a kiwi berry onto a cocktail stick, then add the cheese ball.
- Repeat the process until all ingredients are used up.
- Cuisine: Cuisine
- Calories: 73
- Sugar: Sugars
- Sodium: 71 mg
- Fat: 6.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.7 g
- Fiber: Dietary Fiber
- Cholesterol: 11 mg