This No Bake Cherry Cheesecake is an easy recipe using luxurious black cherries to make a delectable cheesecake.
- 300g digestives
- 150g unsalted Butter
- 750g full-fat cream cheese
- 10ml vanilla paste
- 125g icing sugar
- 10 Amarena Fabbri cherries
- 75ml cherry sauce, that comes with the Amarena Fabbri
- 435ml heavy (double) cream
- For the Biscuit Base: Place the digestive biscuits in your food processor and blitz into a crumb. While the food processor is still running, add the melted butter and allow it to combine, which should only take about 15 seconds, then turn off.
- Prepare your 23cm (9 inch) springform pan by putting a layer of greaseproof paper over the base and then clasping the springform ring around the outside, as I find this easier when removing the cheesecake at the end.
- Pour your crumb into the pan and flatten evenly - I use the bottom of a large glass.
- Place in the fridge for around 10 minutes to chill.
- Cherry cheesecake filling: In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and vanilla paste - I use a KitchenAid stand mixer on level 2 or 3 as I find this so much easier, until smooth.
- Add the icing sugar a bit at a time and continue to mix.
- I use an Optimum 9400 in a blender, as it gives me a much smoother result. Place the cherries and the cherry juice and blitz till smooth. Add this a bit at a time to the cream cheese mix until mixed, though.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the heavy (double) cream until you achieve soft peaks, and then fold the cream cheese mix and heavy (double) cream until the cream is fully incorporated.
- Remove the tin from the fridge and cover the whole base with the cheesecake filling, then gently drop the tin onto the kitchen counter 5 to 10 times to let any bubbles out.
- Place the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin. Tip: I use a kitchen blowtorch to loosen the sides. Alternatively, I use a cloth dipped in hot water to complete the job.
- To Decorate: Use the leftover Amarena Fabbri cherries and sauce as you see fit; I like to get a little Jackson Pollock to add something different. Enjoy!!!
- If you can’t find Amarena Fabbri cherries, don’t worry. Feel free to make your own cherry sauce.
- If the Amarena Fabbri cherries are expensive, trust me, they are worth every penny. They are black cherries that go perfectly with this dessert.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Chilling Time: 6 hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: British
Keywords: cherry cheesecake, cherry dessert recipe, cherry recipe, no bake cheesecake recipe, no bake cherry cheesecake