These potato wedges have a light, spicy coating and are delicious served with mint raita.
- 500g (1lb 2 oz) potatoes, unpeeled, scrubbed, halved lengthways and cut into wedges
- 6 sprays of low fat cooking spray
- 10ml (2 tsp) spice mix
- 125g (4½ oz) low fat plain yogurt
- 75ml (5 tbsp) fresh mint, chopped
- 2.5ml (½ tsp) cumin seeds
- 1.25ml (¼ tsp) dried chili flakes
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (fan 200°C/430°F/gas 7). Pat dry the potatoes with kitchen towel then put them in a mixing bowl. Spray with the cooking spray, stirring the potatoes as you do.
- Sprinkle with the spice mix, season and stir the potatoes again to coat them in the spices.
- Spray a large non-stick baking tray with the cooking spray and arrange the potatoes on the tray. Bake for about 50-55 minutes, turning twice until golden.
- While the potatoes are roasting, make the mint raita by mixing together the yogurt and mint in a small bowl. Season and stir until well combines then sprinkle with the cumin seeds and dried chili flakes. Serve with the potato wedges.
- Use any spice mix you prefer – tikka, berbere, Cajun, jerk etc.
- If you don’t like using low-fat cooking spray, use two tablespoons of olive oil instead.
- Serving Size: 158.8
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 3.2 g
- Sodium: 239 mg
- Carbohydrates: 24.6 g
- Fiber: 3.2 g
- Protein: 4.3 g
- Cholesterol: 2 mg