Taro Laing is rich and full of flavour and vitamins – the perfect side dish!
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5ml (1tsp) of roasted cumin
- 2 handfuls fresh coriander leaves
- 2.5ml (1/2 tsp) sea salt
- 30ml (2 tbsp) red wine vinegar
- 125ml (1/2 cup) of sunflower oil
- Crush everything in the mortar, first the solid ingredients and then add the liquid.
Serve the sauce with bread, potatoes and fish.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Canarian
- Serving Size: 51.2g
- Calories: 300
- Sodium: 5 mg
- Fat: 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g