- 200g (7oz) fine French beans, trimmed
- 100g salad leaves, washed
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 80g (3 oz) pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- 60ml (4 tbsp) extra virgin olive oil
- 60 ml (4 tbsp) balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, add the beans and cook for 3-4 minutes until just tender but still crisp. Drain and refresh undercold water, then drain again and set aside.
- For the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and a little seasoning.
- Tip the salad leaves into a bowl, then add the beans and tomatoes. Drizzle with the balsamic dressing, then scatter the pistachios over the salad and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 224
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 100 mg
- Fat: 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.7 g
- Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 4.5 g