- 2 red Thai chillies
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 100g (3oz) fine green beans, chopped in 2.5cm (1in) pieces
- 100g (3oz) carrots, julienned
- 60g (2 oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 500g (1lb) Thai green papaya, peeled, seeded and julienned
- 120ml (½ cup) lime juice
- 80g (2 oz) palm sugar
- 10g (⅓ oz) salt
- 10g (⅓ oz) sugar
- 30ml (2 tbsp) tamarind concentrate
- 90g (3oz) roasted peanuts
- Muddle garlic and fresh Thai red chilli together. Add french beans and muddle it again.
- Add carrots, tomatoes and papaya.
- For the salad dressing, mix the lime juice, palm sugar, sugar, salt and tamarind concentrate in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the salad and mix thoroughly.
- Top with peanuts and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 467
- Sugar: 32.5 g
- Sodium: 1979 mg
- Fat: 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 95.4 g
- Fiber: 5.8 g
- Protein: 15.2 g