Learn how to blend spices to make your own homemade Cajun Seasoning. This easy recipe will add character to your favourite dishes.
- 21g (3 tbsp) paprika
- 34g (2 tbsp) salt
- 20g (2 tbsp) garlic powder
- 7g (1 tbsp) ground black pepper
- 5g (1 tbsp) cayenne pepper
- 4g (1 tbsp) dried thyme
- 3g (1 tbsp) dried oregano
- 7g (1 tbsp) onion powder
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and store in an airtight jar.
- Alternatively, if some of the ingredients are a bit lumpy, put everything in a grinder or strong food processor and blitz until the ingredients are better incorporated. Then store in an airtight jar.
- Use in dishes and recipes as you see fit. Enjoy!
- Category: Seasoning
- Method: Grind
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cajun seasoning, homemade cajun seasoning recipe, how to make cajun seasoning, cajun spices, what is cajun seasoning, creaole seasoning, american seasoning recipe