Learn how to make this Creamy Mushroom Sauce in a few simple steps. It is best served with steak, vegetables or as a pasta sauce.
- 30g (2 tbsp) butter
- 300g (1½ cups) mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2g (1 tsp) garlic granules
- 250ml (1 cup) heavy cream
- 60g (⅔ cup) grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 3g (2 tbsp) fresh parsley, washed and finely chopped
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan then fry the mushrooms at a high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic granules and cook for another minute.
- Pour in the double cream, stir and let it bubble for a minute.
- Sprinkle in the cheese, and stir until it has melted.
- Stir in the parsley and pour into a gravy boat to serve with your favourite roast meat, such as chicken or pork. Enjoy!
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Pan Fry
- Cuisine: British
Keywords: creamy mushroom sauce, how to make creamy mushroom sauce, mushroom sauce recipe, mushroom recipe mushroom sauce for steak, mushroom sauce for pasta