Discover how to make the best Yorkshire pudding wrap. Also, learn about the history of Yorkshire pudding. Many Yorkshire pudding wrap ideas for filling.
- 20ml (4 tsp) vegetable oil
- 140g (5oz) flour
- 4 eggs
- 200ml (7fl oz) milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 230°C/fan 210°C/gas mark 8.
- Drizzle 5ml (1 tsp) of oil into a 20cm pan or nonstick baking dish and place in the oven to heat through.
- Tip the flour into a large bowl and beat in the eggs until smooth.
- Gradually add the milk and carry on beating until the mix is completely lump-free. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the batter into a jug, then remove the hot pan from the oven.
- Pour a quarter of the batter into the pan and swirl it around until the whole surface is covered.
- Place the pan back in the oven and cook for 5 minutes or until starting to brown on the edges.
- Remove the pan from the oven and flip the pudding and bake for another 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve immediately. Arrange leftover roast meat and vegetables in the center of the wrap and drizzle with gravy and jelly to complete the meal. Enjoy!
- You can use more than one pan at a time to shorten the cooking process.
- After cooking the Yorkshire pudding wraps you can cool them and freeze for up to 1 month.
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: British
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 2.8 g
- Sodium: 87 mg
- Fat: 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 29.6 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 10.9 g
- Cholesterol: 168 mg