Why not indulge yourself in making a delicious pesto baked salmon recipe? It’s so easy and simple to prepare, you can make it a couple of times a week! This healthy salmon recipe requires the use of any pesto of your liking, so you can easily spin the recipe in any flavour direction you want. Serve with baked veggies.
- 450g (1lb) side of salmon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 60ml (4 tbsp) pesto
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
- Tear off about 60cm (2ft) of foil and place it on the kitchen table, with the non-shiny surface on top.
- Lay the salmon, skin-side down, on the center of the foil sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the pest on top of the salmon, then smear across the top to coat evenly.
- Pull the foil edges together and scrunch them up to seal the parcel.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve with new potatoes, green beans and roast tomatoes.
- The cooking time depends on the size of the fillet of salmon. A big piece will take longer to cook than 20 minutes, whereas smaller fillets will be quicker.
- Use more pesto if you wish!
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: French
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 228
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 1163 mg
- Fat: 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Protein: 26.4 g
- Cholesterol: 35 mg