- 250g (½ lb) cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 20ml (4 tbsp) extra virgin olive oil
- 40g (1½ oz) dill, finely chopped
- 1kg (2 lbs) Greek yogurt
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Place the cucumber in a sieve, salt it abundantly and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- After the allotted time squeeze all the excess water out of the cucumber.
- Add the garlic and olive oil to the food processor and blend until it forms a smooth paste.
- Place the cucumber, garlic paste, dill and yogurt in a big bowl along with some salt and pepper. Mix the ingredients with your hands until all the elements have dispersed evenly.
- Place the dip in a bowl, drizzle it with olive oil and enjoy.
- Category: Starter
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Greek
- Calories: 186
- Sugar: Sugars
- Sodium: 31 mg
- Fat: 9.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.2 g
- Fiber: Dietary Fiber
- Protein: 5.5 g
- Cholesterol: 13 mg