- 1kg (2lbs) carrots
- 30ml (2 tbsp) oil
- 10ml (2 tsp) cumin seeds
- 10ml (2 tsp) sea salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan/390°F/gas 6.
- Either scrub the carrots thoroughly or peel them.
- Top and tail the vegetables, then halve or quarter them lengthways.
- Mix the oil, seeds and salt in a large bowl then toss the carrots in the mixture and coat evenly.
- Arrange the carrots in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes until the carrots are tender and sweet.
- Serve immediately as a side dish.
- Category: Side DIsh
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 112
- Sugar: 8.2 g
- Sodium: 1083 mg
- Fat: 4.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.7 g
- Fiber: 4.2 g
- Protein: 1.5 g