- 170g (½ cup) Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone baking tray.
- Spoon cheese by tablespoonfuls 2.5cm (1 inch) apart on the sheet and gently pat down to even layer. Use a circular mold to keep the shapes uniform.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Serve with whipped cream cheese and pomegranate salsa.
- Category: Starter
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 68
- Sodium: 102 mg
- Fat: 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.4 g
- Protein: 6.8 g
- Cholesterol: 14 mg