- 1 baguette (65cm/26in in length)
- 100g (1 cup) pesto
- 100g (3 oz) mozzarella cheese, grated
- 30g (1 oz) parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Using a serrated knife, make a cut into the bread until it almost reaches the bottom. Repeat the process, making 2.5cm (1in) “slices”.
- Slather the slices with as much pesto as your your heart desires.
- Cram the slices with mozzarella and finish it off with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the bread is golden and the cheese is melted.
- Category: Starter
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 185 mg
- Fat: 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.6 g
- Protein: 4.4 g
- Cholesterol: 8 mg