- 30ml (2 tbsp) white miso paste
- 15ml (1 tbsp) soy sauce
- 15ml (1 tbsp) sake
- 15ml (1 tbsp) mirin
- 15ml (1 tbsp) sesame oil
- 4 salmon fillets, weighing about 140g (5oz) each
- Mix the miso, soy, sake, mirin and oil in a bowl.
- Place the salmon in the marinade and leave to marinate in the fridge for an hour.
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6.
- Bake the salmon for 15 minutes.
- Serve with a green salad.
- In the photos I topped the fish with sesame seeds and spring onions.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 330
- Sodium: 589 mg
- Fat: 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.8 g
- Protein: 41.3 g
- Cholesterol: 36 mg